Sunday, February 22, 2009

Eto'o: I'm Going Nowhere, And Espanyol Robbed Barca


Contrary to earlier reports, Samuel Eto'o has stated that he has no intention of leaving Barcelona in the near future. Speaking to reporters after his side's loss in El Derbi Barcelones, Eto'o said, "Many foolish things have been said, and it seems like there is an interest in creating problems when there aren't any."It has been forgotten that I have a contract until 2010, and that when I started this project with Guardiola, it was not just for one season.
"I do not want to go, and they do not want to sell me," he stressed, before going to assure that he is happy in Barcelona, and enjoys the friendship in the dressing room. When asked about questions over his attitude, Eto'o simply replied: "I am a good boy."The striker then spoke about his side's loss, warning future opponents that his team would "devastate them" because they are the best side in Europe.He also left no uncertain feelings over his views on the referee, saying, "We have a seven point advantage, and to beat us, one must rely on refereeing like that."

No comments:

Post a Comment